Oh, he is so beautifull Anita and Jessie! Congratulations! Great grandmother Zamora is so so very happy to be a great grandmother she is telling everyone who will listen! She sends her love and best wishes. Welcome Mateo! I am going over to her house to show her the lovely photos! Take care!
I'm back. I can't get enough of looking at this miracle. He's SO BEAUTIFUL! He just looks like an angel. I'm so glad he's here safe and sound and that you're all doing well. He just glows with good health and love. I just can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks and touch all his fingers and toes! You guys done good!
3 comments:
Oh, he is so beautifull Anita and Jessie! Congratulations! Great grandmother Zamora is so so very happy to be a great grandmother she is telling everyone who will listen! She sends her love and best wishes. Welcome Mateo! I am going over to her house to show her the lovely photos! Take care!
I'm back. I can't get enough of looking at this miracle. He's SO BEAUTIFUL! He just looks like an angel. I'm so glad he's here safe and sound and that you're all doing well. He just glows with good health and love. I just can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks and touch all his fingers and toes! You guys done good!
You are so awesome Antia! I can't wait to hear more about your amazing experience. You are all so beautiful. Love, Julie V
Post a Comment