Anita, Jesse, Mateo, & Joaquin welcome you to our blog, where we post photos and stories about our adventures as a family.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Baby Diaper Rash
Mateo has been having a bit of a diaper chafing... so we have been trying to air things out and use cloth diapers as much as possible. Here's a photo of naked baby time.
Hey...he looks like he's thoroughly enjoying "naked baby time"! He always looks so happy. Oh, I saw the survey, but it didn't have the answer I would choose, so I'm abstaining. For the record, I enjoy both the pics and the articles. It's important for those of us who aren't geographically close to "see/hear/read" what's going on in your world. It lets us participate and feel close to you, even when we're miles away. ~ Big Hugs!~
5 comments:
I'm not sure that diaper is big enough.
I'm loving the pictures of Mateo--really beautiful shots of a really beautiful baby! I hope he sleeps as charmingly as he looks (if that makes sense)!
EMILY
He is so cutie!!!
Hey...he looks like he's thoroughly enjoying "naked baby time"! He always looks so happy. Oh, I saw the survey, but it didn't have the answer I would choose, so I'm abstaining. For the record, I enjoy both the pics and the articles. It's important for those of us who aren't geographically close to "see/hear/read" what's going on in your world. It lets us participate and feel close to you, even when we're miles away. ~ Big Hugs!~
Post a Comment