Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Profile of Our One-Year-Old

Weight: 23 lbs
Height: 30 inches
Number of Naps Per Day: 2 (9:30 am and 2:30 pm)
Bedtime: 8pm
Awake: by 7am (often earlier)
Number of nighttime wakings: 2-4 (ugh!)
Number of Teeth: 3 (with at least one more on the way)
Favorite Foods: watermelon, lentil soup, toastie o's, guacamole
Favorite Word: "burp" (actual burps are received with fits of giggle)
Favorite Animal: dog
Animal Sounds He Can Imitate: "moo", "baaa", and "woof woof"
Favorite Activity: opening and closing the toilet lid
Favorite Activity that Mom actually allows: emptying the clothes from the dresser drawers
Least Favorite Activity: Diaper Changes
Favorite Element: Water; swimming in pools, wading in the ocean, taking a bath, blowing bubbles in the water glass (note: some people would say that water is actually TWO elements, hydrogen and oxygen. Whatever floats your boat...)
Favorite Toys: books, musical instruments (especially percussion), kitchen utensils
Favorite Motion: Being flipped upside down

1 comment:

The Greenbergs said...

I love this. I hope you don't mind if I appropriate it when Ezra turns 1. We also love love love watching Mateo grow on Rissmora.com